Business Internet Now
Billing & Tech support
Get the best offers on Business Internet, Business Telephone and more!
Quick self-help tools
Manage your equipment
Pay your bill
Add new service
Get service support
As the first truly modern media company, AT&T has been changing the way people live, work and play for more than 140 years.
Get the best internet deals and simplify operations with a Kinetic Business communications bundle.
LTE Wireless Failover has your back if your landline connection goes out unexpectedly. Our solution allows your network to automatically..
CenturyLink is a telecommuncations company that offers high-speed internet, fiber, voice, phone, and TV services for both residential and small business customers.
We understand the needs of small businesses, because we were one, too. From a startup with 1,200 subscribers, we’ve grown to become a leading technology provider delivering ..
Lumen is a multinational technology company that enables companies to capitalise on emerging applications and power the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR).
Before You Call
To help your phone call go as smoothly as possible, prep the following before you dial:
- Your account number—Log into Spectrum.net to find your number and additional ways to contact Business Internet Now (Spectrum business customers log in at Business Internet Now ) Or if you have a recent bill handy, the account number is usually in the top left-hand corner.
- The phone number associated with your account—Some of Spectrum’s customer service phone numbers will ask for this in place of or in addition to your account number.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number—You may be asked to provide this information to confirm your identity and verify that you have permission to manage the account you’re calling about.
- Pen and paper or a note-taking device—Keep these nearby to jot down confirmation numbers and additional information you may need to remember.
- Billing and service addresses—When you’re setting up or moving your service location, you can save time by having these exact addresses immediately available for your Spectrum customer care representative.
- Notes on problems you’re having with your service—If you are experiencing issues with your service that will require technical support, such as slow Internet speeds, outages, equipment issues, etc. be sure to have notes ready explaining what you are experiencing and the steps you’ve already taken to resolve the issue.
If you’re moving to a new address, call for a moving-and-address-change concierge to painlessly bring Spectrum services with you:
Explore Best Cities
Why Choose Business
Xfinity has the cheapest internet overall—and it’s a true bargain, with Xfinity offering 25 Mbps speeds for under $25 per month on its cheapest plans. Cox and Mediacom are also well known for budget internet options, while Business Internet Now helps out with long-term savings by maintaining Price for Life guarantees on all of its DSL plans.